Great opportunity for a Systems Engineer experienced in a variety of Windows tools to work in a Microsoft/VMware Server Systems environment. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and application support of our Infrastructure Services environment, with an emphasis on administration and automation of our server/services monitoring system including SCCM, VMware VRealize Configuration Manager (VCM), Powershell scripting, and MS Active Directory.
- Deploy, upgrade and administer Microsoft System Center Operations Manager as well as SCCM.
- Ability to administer Active Directory group policy and other AD objects.
- Ability to create new custom packages and deploy them using PowerShell, and other packaging tools.
- Administration of VMware vSphere and associated systems.
- Works closely with the other engineers on new technologies and translation of these technologies to the business community.
- Provides technical support to special projects coordinating across several IT departments and must manage several project related tasks at a time.
- Coordination of change testing and implementation in non-production and production environments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; with the ability to document configurations and procedures that IT support staff can understand and follow.
- Bachelor s degree in a related field and a minimum of 5 years of experience.
- SCOM and SCCM experience.
- PowerShell Scripting experience required.
- Microsoft Active Directory experience Required.
- VMware VRealize Configuration Manger (VCM), and vSphere experience preferred.
- Experience with NetBackup or Commvault.
- Dell PowerEdge and/or HP hardware experience preferred.
- NetApp, Microsoft Hyper-V, and Solarwinds experience preferred.
- ITIL Foundation certification preferred.
If you can work on a W2 basis without sponsorship for ANY US employer and fit the description above, please apply. Third-Party Applications Not Accepted. Candidates local to Colorado are preferred.