The Systems Analyst will analyze how well software solutions, integrations, data mappings and reporting meet the business needs of their employer or client. They write Epics/requirements for new systems/solutions and may also help implement them, test them and monitor their effectiveness. Experience in the financial services and investments domain as well as Interactive Voice Response (IVR) applications would be ideal. Significant experience analyzing multiple data sources/databases and mapping/solving for optimal implementations.
- Under minimal supervision analyses logic that drives moderately complex software systems/application functionality
- Examines current systems and processes
- Talks to users (requirements gathering)
- Produces specifications for new or modified systems
- Liaisons with other IT staff such as programmers to produce new systems
- Completes moderately complex project tasks within defined milestones.
- May lead or manage projects, may train and mentor less experienced staff
- May provide user training
- Minimum five (5) years related systems analysis experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Flexibility, Adaptability, and takes Initiative
- Agile and Jira experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems equivalent
Candidates local to Colorado highly preferred. Must be eligible to interview onsite in Colorado. Must be able to work on a W2 basis without sponsorship for ANY US employer. Third-Party Applications Not Accepted.
Thanks in advance for your application.