Seeking a System Administrator to support a Microsoft/VMWare Systems environment.
- Administration of Windows/VMware and associated systems.
- Ability to administer Active Directory group policy and other AD objects.
- Ability to create new custom packages and deploy them using PowerShell, and other packaging tools.
- Perform day-to-day management, deployment, server administration, and reporting
- Provides technical support to special projects coordinating across several IT departments and must manage several project related tasks at a time.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and a minimum of two years’ experience.
- Windows Server
- Unix/Linux experience would be a plus
- PowerShell Scripting experience
- Microsoft Active Directory experience
- Solarwinds experience preferred
- Microsoft Hyper-V experience preferred
If you can work on a W2 basis without sponsorship for ANY US employer and fit the description above, please apply. Third-Party Applications Not Accepted.
Thank you in advance for your interest in this opportunity.