The ideal candidate will have experience with business and/or technical proficiency across one or more business areas/modules/systems (Accounting or ERP systems, Purchasing, Inventory Management, Maintenance, Operations). Some exciting projects include, implementing a new purchasing system module, and vendor management initiatives.
Collaborate with end users across the company to support the day to day activities, including business process best practices
Troubleshoot client issues, integration issues and data quality to and from these integrations
Troubleshoot client issues in Reporting Tools
Escalate client issues to appropriate support if needed
Update and maintain Training Documentation
Facilitate user group meetings
- 2 years of business and/or ERP experience (Verian, OpenInvoice, OpenTicket, Engage Mobilize experience is a plus)
- Functional discipline with a leaning towards technical abilities
- ERP or Business Systems support experience
- Knowledge of P2P business practices
- Results driven, self-motivated, a self-starter
- Outstanding communication skills both oral and written
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Teamwork and collaboration
If you can work on a W2 basis without sponsorship for ANY US employer and fit the description above, please apply. Third-Party Applications Not Accepted. Candidates local to Colorado are preferred.