Opportunity to join a large company in Denver as an SSIS Developer, for a contract position. This role will play a part in helping to define design standards and assist with or create data load related architecture and technical design. This person will also develop ETL mappings, develop and maintain database systems.
- 4-6 years of experience in SSIS and data integration
- Knowledge of relevant ETL tools and target databases
- Experience with testing, code review and performing defect analysis
- Familiar with Microsoft Suite (visual studio, SQL Server, T-SQL)
- Well versed in developing ETL Mappings
- Experienced in development and maintenance of database systems to extract, cleanse, transform and maintain data
- Any experience working in the cloud (Azure) is a plus
- Must be able to work in a flexible environment and ability to change priorities daily
If you can work on a W2 basis without sponsorship for ANY US employer and fit the description above, please apply. Third-Party Applications Not Accepted. Candidates local to Colorado are preferred.
Thank you in advance for you interest in this opportunity.