- Crafts RFI / RFQ documents and leads vendor selection activities for project initiatives
- Constructs Authorization for Expenditure (AFE) documents and creates detailed project work plans that are used to track against AFE capital and expense budgets. Work plans include resource leveling and critical path identification and are revised as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Owns project cost tracking of all project related expenses including resource management and asset purchasing. Also requires monthly project accrual activities
- Identifies project resources needed and assigns/tracks individual responsibilities
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and identifies and mitigates risk where appropriate to minimize exposure
- Conducts quality assurance reviews on deliverables prepared and effectively applies methodology and enforces project standards
- Holds regular status meetings with project team and constructs project status report-out materials for leadership review including project progress, budget status and outstanding project risks
- Ensures all project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately on project site
- 7+ years’ experience with managing IT security and/or IT infrastructure projects
- Proven ability to lead/manage multiple IT projects simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or business
- PMP certification is required
- Accurately forecasts bill rates and utilization against project plan forecast and project budget
- Assures project legal documents are completed and signed
- Facilitates team and client meetings effectively
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to team members and superiors.
- Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion
- Identifies change management challenges and crafts strategy to maximize stakeholder participation and adoption
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt in a fast paced environment
- Possesses intermediate level of project management methodology and general understanding in the areas of application development, database and system design
Leadership and Delivery Skills:
- Results oriented individual that can autonomously manage all aspects of a small to medium systems project implementation with minimal supervision from IT management.
- Ability to successfully communicate with all levels within an organization and facilitate understanding of processes and issues from a business perspective.
- Proven infrastructure project delivery
- Ideally server deployment and remediation experience
- Ability to deliver with a mix of application, operations and IT security resources
- Demonstrable project ownership from planning through delivery and into operations hand off
- A self starter who can protect the operating environment and negotiate with stakeholders to manage required outages
Candidates local to Colorado highly preferred. Must be eligible to interview onsite in Colorado. Must be able to work on a W2 basis without sponsorship for ANY US employer. Third-Party Applications Not Accepted.
Thanks in advance for your application.