This is a challenging and exciting position that will require working with a diverse group of stakeholders. As a result, the successful candidate must possess strong analytical and communication skills, be able to learn new business domains quickly, and be able to work independently. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships at all levels will be critical for this position.
- Document and analyze current business processes, identify areas for improvement, and document a recommended future state.
- Work collaboratively with the product owner and with delivery teams to elicit, document, and validate user stories and acceptance criteria or, if the project requires it, business requirements and/or technical requirements.
- Effectively communicate with IT Program Managers, IT management, elected officials and directors, sponsors, product owners, end users, subject matter experts, software developers, software testers, and vendors.
- Minimum 5+ years of demonstrated expertise in business analysis, including significant software development and third party software evaluation project experience from complex large to fast-tracked small projects.
- Experience with various BA elicitation, documentation, and diagramming techniques.
- Experience with agile methodology, user stories, acceptance criteria, and ceremonies
- Experience with waterfall methodology, requirements, and documentation
- Experience with various productivity tools (e.g., MS Office, Visio, SharePoint)
- Business Analysis certification desired.
- Personable; can work with a variety of personalities in diverse business domains
- Advanced analytical and facilitation skills
- Ability to rapidly and thoroughly analyze business processes and systems
- Ability to effectively communicate in both oral and written form with all levels, both technical and non-technical
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Superior organizational skills; ability to manage multiple prioritized activities concurrently
If you can work on a W2 basis without sponsorship for ANY US employer and fit the description above, please apply. Third-Party Applications Not Accepted. Candidates local to Colorado are preferred.
Thank you in advance for your interest in this opportunity.