The Senior Database Administrator will oversee the proper operation of database systems. This position is responsible for the proper installation, monitoring, maintenance, troubleshooting, problem resolution, and upgrades of all Database systems on-premise and in the cloud.
- Expert skills in Microsoft SQL Server database administration
- Expert skills with Windows Server operating systems
- Solid understanding of operating database system internals
- Solid understanding of database administration, tools, industry best practices and processes
- Solid understanding of Enterprise Cloud Platforms
- Solid understanding of disaster recovery/business continuance concepts
If you are able to work on a W2 basis without sponsorship for ANY US employer and fit the description above, please apply. Third-Party Applications Not Accepted.
Thank you in advance for your interest in this opportunity.