Sharepoint Engineer -Remote Opportunity
- Engineer will work closely with the development and infrastructure teams supporting on-premise as well as cloud infrastructure initiatives with a focus on SharePoint, Document Management, and Teams
- Participate in the setting the strategy, direction, design and support of the Sharepoint environment including Office 365, on premise and Hybrid environments
- Recommend and create policy for SharePoint governance, security and administration
- Helps to design and deliver business solution to business partners
- Responsible for maintenance of the Sharepoint environment and to provide Tier 3 support to diagnose SharePoint related issues and perform root cause analysis
- Mentor and develop SharePoint expertise within the user community
- 5+ years of Sharepoint development and support experience
- 2 years of intermediate-level experience with Active Directory including integration and access control
- Ability to read, analyze, develop, and interpret complex technical documents including project requirements, design documentation, burn down charts, project timelines, project contracts, and other related documentation
- Familiarity with database platforms and reporting tools
- On prem and Cloud environment experience
- Bachelors Degree preferred
If you can work on a W2 basis without sponsorship for ANY US employer and fit the description above, please apply. Third-Party Applications Not Accepted. Candidates local to Colorado are preferred.
Thank you in advance for your interest in this opportunity.