- Experience with InfoPath and working with InfoPath Forms in Design mode
- SharePoint (2007 – 2010) and Site Design and Permissions experience
- Experience with all versions of Microsoft Office and trouble shooting (2007 – 2016 (365))
- SQL Experience and MS SQL Server Management Studio
- Experience working directly with clients in person and via phone/video to troubleshoot issues in a complex environment
- Project management experience is helpful but not required
If you can work on a W2 basis without sponsorship for ANY US employer and fit the description above, please apply. Third-Party Applications Not Accepted. Candidates local to Colorado are preferred.
Thank you in advance for your interest in this opportunity.