The VMware Administrator will work with a wide variety of network and operations related issues in a Microsoft/VMware Server Systems environment.
- Ability to administer Active Directory group policy and other AD objects.
- Ability to create new custom packages and deploy them using PowerShell, and other packaging tools.
- Perform day-to-day management, deployment, server administration, and reporting using SCOM and SCCM.
- Knowledge of System Administration of AIX LPARs.
- Works closely with the other engineers on new technologies and translation of these technologies to the business community.
- Provides technical support to special projects coordinating across several IT departments and must manage several project related tasks at a time.
- Coordination of change testing and implementation in non-production and production environments.
- Document configurations and procedures that IT support staff can understand and follow.
- Part of on-call rotation (approx every 4-5 weeks)
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and a minimum of two years experience
- VMWare VRealize Configuration Manger (VCM) experience preferred
- VMware vSphere experience preferred
- PowerShell Scripting experience required
- Microsoft Active Directory experience Required
- Solarwinds experience preferred
- Dell PowerEdge and/or HP hardware experience preferred
- Cisco UCS Blade Server experience preferred
- Microsoft Hyper-V experience preferred
- NetApp storage administration experience preferred
- AIX/Unix administration experience preferred
Thanks in advance for your application. If you can work on a W2 basis without sponsorship for ANY US employer and fit the description above, please apply. Third-Party Applications Not Accepted.