- Under minimal supervision, designs, develops and/or repairs logic that drives moderately complex software systems/application functionality
- Works closely with more senior staff on more complex and/or integrated programming issues
- Performs key portions of the system development lifecycle including designing, coding, code reviews with peers prior to submitting for QA, unit testing, documenting, installing, maintaining, and supporting proprietary and/or purchased software systems/applications
- Performs unit and performance testing on code and documents findings within defined scope
- Develops enhancements to satisfy end-user requirements
- Completes moderately complex project tasks within defined milestones
- May lead or manage projects. May train and mentor less experienced staff
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent experience
- 4+ years related systems experience building enterprise applications using Java and REST
- Direct experience or working knowledge with AWS Connect, Lex, Poly and Comprehend
- Direct experience or working knowledge with AWS technologies including ECS/EKS, Lambda, API Gateway, S3, DynamoDB, Cloud formation and IAM
- Direct experience or working knowledge with AWS networking and routing techniques VPC, ALB, NLB and Route 53
Candidates local to Colorado highly preferred. Must be eligible to interview onsite in Colorado. Must be able to work on a W2 basis without sponsorship for ANY US employer. Third-Party Applications Not Accepted.
Thanks in advance for your application.