The Senior Network Engineer will provide leadership support and will be responsible for the complete system life cycle of all network infrastructure including but not limited to switches, routers, firewalls, UCS, load balancers, SBCs, as well as all tools associated with these devices. This position is a hands-on role that requires exceptional design, implementation, and migration planning and execution skills.
- Plan, Design, Implement, and Maintain the network infrastructure for an enterprise environment
- Responsible for hardware/software related to Cisco ASA, Cisco Nexus, Cisco UCS, Palo Alto FW, F5 Load Balancers, Ribbon SBCs, Oracle SBCs and other industry leading network technologies
- Maintain high level security posture within the overall IaaS environment
- Perform system analysis and create reports to display trends and overall statistics based on correlated security incidents and event data to produce monthly exception and management reports
- Act as a primary interface to business users for high level IT support issues
- Troubleshoot, resolve, and/or escalate software, hardware, security, and network issues
- Build automation and systems to maintain proper system hygiene and hardware lifecycle management
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science,
- Information Technology, or a related field. Equivalent experience considered in lieu of degree
- 7-10 years overall Network Admin/Eng/Architect experience
- CCNA Required
- Competent with AWS Networking fundamentals
- Experience with DevOps tools, processes, and culture
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and proven documentation methodology
- Working knowledge of service, networking and storage concepts
- Ability to multi-task and to prioritize rapidly-changing task assignments
- Experience working in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Use of automation tools such as ansible, puppet, and chef preferred
If you can work on a W2 basis without sponsorship for ANY US employer and fit the description above, please apply. Third-Party Applications Not Accepted. Candidates local to Colorado are preferred.
Thank you in advance for your interest in this opportunity.