Financial Applications Analyst
The Financial Applications Analyst will serve as primary IT support of the accounting, budgeting, and financial management and analytical systems.
- Responsible for the overall development, configuration, maintenance, administration and technical support of applications and platforms to ensure compatibility and integration with business operations and enterprise strategies
- Ensure IT services are delivered for their assigned business function(s) in a manner consistent with the service definition
- Assist business units in the development and implementation of their strategic objectives, policies, procedures and standards
- Evaluate techniques and processes and make recommendations that will improve the team’s effectiveness and capabilities
- Analyze and document business users’ requirements, clarifying inconsistencies, conflicts, or ambiguities, to effectively model business processes in software
- Serve as the IT application owner of assigned business applications for their lifecycles
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related field from an accredited college or university is required.
- Five years’ experience in an internally focused IT role supporting Accounting, Budget, and/or Finance functions is required
- Two years’ experience working within waterfall or agile IT project methodologies is required
- Two years’ experience implementing and/or supporting ERP financial applications is required. Experience with Oracle JDE is preferred
- Two years’ experience writing Structure Query Language (SQL) queries is required
- Three years’ experience with budgeting, forecasting is preferred
- Software development / support experience is preferred
- Business analysis and financial analysis experience is preferred
- Project management and/or cross-functional team leadership experience is preferred
If you can work on a W2 basis without sponsorship for ANY US employer and fit the description above, please apply. Third-Party Applications Not Accepted. Candidates local to Colorado are preferred.
Thanks in advance for your interest in this opportunity.