Senior Database Developer
- SQL/Azure - Passionate database developer proficient in developing solutions using SQL Server, T-SQL, Stored procedures, Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Master Data Services, SSIS,and SSRS
- PowerBI - Well versed in developing data models and reports with Power BI and Power BI Report Builder
- SSIS/BI - Knowledgeable in data integration and/or data migration design and implementation, data management principles and best practices, and the architecture and design of Business Intelligence solutions
- Design - Familiar with the design and application of software design pattern
- Experience – 5+ years
- Education - Bachelors degree or higher
Location: South Denver, CO
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Location: South Denver / Hybrid
Pay: $130,000.00 - Based on experience
Other: Successful completion of a background check; Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, 401k benefits available
Thank you in advance for your interest in this opportunity!
If you are able to work on a W2 basis without sponsorship for ANY US employer and fit the description above, please apply. Third-Party Applications Not Accepted.