Senior Application Architect
- Senior Enterprise Application Architect responsible for maintaining the architecture and roadmap for Company’s Enterprise Applications, including off-the-shelf/packaged software, Software as a Service (SaaS), and custom developed solutions
- Establish and facilitate the processes for evaluating, onboarding, and managing the life-cycle of enterprise applications
- Work with the business, maintain an awareness of the state of the industry for critical application areas as it relates to new versions of applications, mergers and acquisitions, and new/emerging vendors in those fields
- Work with the lines of business and other Technology teams to understand the impacts of adding/replacing/eliminating applications
- Should have familiarity with system/solution develop processes, systems integration approaches, agile methodologies, DevOps principles and practices, and quality engineering best practices
- Should be familiar with concepts and best practices for designing for system reliability/resilience, performance/scalability and maintainability/operability
If you are able to work on a W2 basis without sponsorship for ANY US employer and fit the description above, please apply. Third-Party Applications Not Accepted.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity!