SAP SD Solutions Analyst
- Expertise in SAP SD/LE configuration as it relates to document types, ATP, pricing conditions, tax determination, requirement types, incompletion control, text determination, Intercompany billing, VOFM, output determination, and all aspects of the overall order to cash (OTC) process.
- Strong understanding of integration points and relationship between SAP modules, especially as they relate to SD, MM and FICO.
- Functional knowledge of SAP WM/EWM, ShipERP, SalesForce, or Paymetric a plus.
- Ability to trouble shoot using basic ABAP debugging and understanding of SAP table structure is an asset
- Experience working with EDI/IDoc, SAPScript, and SAP queries is beneficial
- Exposure to agile development methodologies like SCRUM would be an added advantage
If you can work on a W2 basis without sponsorship for ANY US employer and fit the description above, please apply. Third-Party Applications Not Accepted. Candidates local to Colorado are preferred.
Thank you in advance for your interest in this opportunity.