Seeking an enthusiastic SAP Functional Specialist who enjoys learning new technologies in a fast paced, collaborative environment. This person will work as part of the Global SAP team and serve in the area of SAP ECC processes and configuration world-wide. Great location in Greenwood Village with competitive benefits!
- Work with business users to gather requirements, configure the ECC 6.0 system, test new functionality and provide on-going SAP support.
- Research and document current business processes and provide process improvement recommendations
- Work with end users to understand and provide insight for process improvements.
- Analyze and develop functional/technical specifications and communicate to technical developers to achieve the required solutions in the most efficient way.
- Manage and prioritize service tickets to meet individual deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field, OR relevant experience.
- Minimum of 5+ years configuration experience in an SAP version ECC6 or higher with two or more of the core SAP modules (MM, PP, WM, SD, FI, CO).
- Experience with standard SAP tools such as LSMW, SQ01, SQVI, and eCatt, beneficial, but not required
- Experience with QA processes and ability to help define and monitor effective test scenarios.
- Ability to assist users in solving systems problems
- Ability to create and deliver training documents
If you are able to work on a W2 basis without sponsorship for ANY US employer and fit the description above, please apply! Third-Party Applications Not Accepted.