SAP FICO Solutions Analyst
- Expertise in SAP FI/CO configuration as it relates to General Ledger, Account Determination, Payables, Receivables, Assets, Open Item Clearing, Profitability, Cost Accounting, House Banks, Tax Determination, and all aspects of standard Accounting processes and GAAP
- Working knowledge of Intercompany processes and Consolidation principles is highly desired, especially in relation to Order-to-Cash (OTC) scenarios
- Strong understanding of integration points and relationship between SAP modules, especially as SAP Logistics modules (SD, MM, PP, WM) post to the financials
- Functional knowledge of MM Processes, ERS, or Paymetric is a plus
- Basic ABAP debugging skills, or an understanding of SAP table structure is an asset
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the Accounting team, from CFO to entry-level clerks
- Exposure to agile development methodologies like SCRUM would be an added advantage
If you can work on a W2 basis without sponsorship for ANY US employer and fit the description above, please apply. Third-Party Applications Not Accepted. Must be local to Colorado and go into office as needed.
Thank you in advance for your interest in this opportunity.