Seeking an IT Project Manager to work on a variety of infrastructure projects which include a server remediation, data center move and a domain consolidation. You will be responsible for the successful delivery of all infrastructure projects on time and under budget. Located in downtown Denver, walking distance from Union Station. Commuter benefits included!
- Accurately forecasts bill rates and utilization against project plan forecast and project budget.
- Assures project legal documents are completed and signed.
- Facilitates team and client meetings effectively.
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to team members and superiors.
- Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Identifies change management challenges and crafts strategy to maximize stakeholder participation and adoption.
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Possesses intermediate level of project management methodology and general understanding in the areas of application development, database and system design.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Project 2010 or current version.
- 7+ years experience with managing infrastructure projects.
- 2+ years of experience managing data center moves.
- 2+ years of experience managing domain migration projects.
- 2+ years of experience managing server upgrades.
If you can work on a W2 basis without sponsorship for ANY US employer and fit the description above, please apply. Third-Party Applications Not Accepted. Candidates local to Colorado are preferred.