- 6+ years of experience as an IT Project Manager
- Experienced working in Waterfall and Agile environments
- Project experienced focused on applications and COTS experience is highly desirable
- Ability to develop technical documents including project requirements, design requirements, project timelines and schedules
- Ability to working directly with stakeholders with an emphasis on effective communication and building relationships
- PMP certification is required
- Bachelors degree is required
- Compensation up to $120,000/annual salary; based on experience
If you can work on a W2 basis without sponsorship for ANY US employer and fit the description above, please apply. Third-Party Applications Not Accepted. Candidates local to Colorado are preferred.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity!