Principal Software Engineer
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or a closely related field from an accredited college or university is required.
- A minimum of ten years of experience in designing, developing, and testing applications developed in C# and the Microsoft .NET architecture.
- Experience with Azure technology stack
- Knowledgeable in application integration best practices and API development.
- Well-versed in systems integration, application architecture, application security, database design, and object-oriented design.
If you can work on a W2 basis without sponsorship for ANY US employer and fit the description above, please apply. Third-Party Applications Not Accepted. Candidates local to Colorado are preferred.