The Oracle Business Analyst is responsible for application support for Enterprise Asset Management (EAM), Fixed Assets, and Supply Chain(PO). The support analyst will interact with field personnel, as well as accounting and finance users, recommending and documenting new business process as well as training users in new functionality.
- Works with the Operations business team to leverage existing Oracle functionality to drive standardization and simplification. Ensures that customizations are minimized.
- Provides application related process improvement.
- Point of contact for enhancement requests, customization, and new reports.
- Develops functional specifications and system design specifications to meet business requirements.
- Leads testing efforts. Identifies and tracks issues. Communicates changes to development team.
- Train business in use of new functionality.
- 4+ years of experience within Oracle EAM
- Well versed in Oracle's Enterprise Asset Management (EAM), Fixed Assets, and Supply Chain(PO).
- Strong interpersonal skills are a must including advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience personalizing forms through the Oracle Applications Framework.
- Understanding of Application Object Library setups of custom concurrent programs.
- Advanced background and understanding of supply chain business principles, practices, and procedures.
If you can work on a W2 basis without sponsorship for ANY US employer and fit the description above, please apply. Third-Party applications not accepted. Candidates local to Colorado are preferred.