Seeking an Oracle Developer to join our team! In this role, you will be responsible for client enhancements/fixes for the reporting and analytics teams. This team does the reporting, statements and documentation of information that is provided to the clients. To be successful in this role, you must have strong PL/SQL coding skills and the ability to work well independently.
- 5+ years of PL/SQL coding skills
- Experience creating and editing Stored Procedures
- Experience creating Shell scripts
- Autosys job setup
- Oracle Database release 12.2
- Pro*C, Java, and/or Perl programming experience
Our office is located in the beautiful Greenwood Village area with the Denver Tech Center. We have wonderful amenities including, but not limited to:
- Onsite restaurant
- Beautiful campus with walking trails
- Walk-able distance from light rail
If you can work on a W2 basis without sponsorship for ANY US employer and fit the description above, please apply. Third-Party Applications Not Accepted. Candidates local to Colorado are preferred.