We are looking for talented individuals with proven experience with software development, data science, and building Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solutions for a long term contract. This position will support the Centralized Services organization within the Network Control Center team and is an opportunity to work in a DevOps environment for one of the largest IP, transport and voice networks in the world. In this role, you will assist with the creation and support of tools, scripts, and bots to facilitate automation and efficiency. Ideal candidate has knowledge and experience with data analysis, RPA, and software development experience in addition to general knowledge of networking concepts.
- Proven technical experience in orchestration tools such as Itential, Ansible, etc.
and/or robotic process automation (RPA) tools such as UiPath, Automation Anywhere,
- Proven technical experience solving complex business problems using statistical models, data mining techniques, and dataset manipulation
- Experience working closely with network engineers and software developers
- Experience with Agile methodology of project management
- Experience working in Linux and Windows environments
- Hands-on development experience with programming/scripting languages such as Java/C++, Python, Perl, etc.
- Experience with databases, including MySQL and Oracle
- Experience with data search engine and visualization tools such as Power BI, Tableau, and Splunk
- Continuous improvement mindset and the ability to analyze business processes to identify process improvements and optimization
- Ability to assess the current state, identify opportunities for improvement and innovation, and lay out a roadmap for the future state that leverages automation technologies
- Ability to effectively communicate complex technical matters in business terms
- Ability to act swiftly under pressure, prioritize, and adapt to changing priorities
- Strong leadership, teamwork, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Candidates local to Colorado highly preferred. Must be eligible to interview onsite in Colorado. Must be able to work on a W2 basis without sponsorship for ANY US employer. Third-Party Applications Not Accepted.
Thank you for your interest in this position!