Job Responsibilities for NOC Analyst:
The NOC Analyst will provide direct support as an important part of the enterprise Network Operations Center. Contacts will be received from tenant program technical staff that may include potential issues with VMware, Microsoft, Linux, NetApp, and other assorted tool sets. The successful Administrator will be able to leverage personal talent and experiences, Knowledge Articles, and advanced technical staff to resolve a multitude of cloud platform issues. This position will enable the employee to gain experience and promotions into security, networking, or cloud infrastructure positions within the team.
- Demonstrated experience with Windows and non-Windows server configuration, administration, and monitoring
- Demonstrated troubleshooting skills in networking and storage management
- Experience working in a process-oriented workflow environment; ITIL experience preferred
- Experience working with multi-tiered ticket handling/resolution systems
- Professional verbal and written communication skills required, capable of contributing to Knowledge Management
- Ability to react to dynamic industry and rapid changes in information technology
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience supporting large enterprise IT environments
- Experience creating, modifying, and following standard procedural documents
- Knowledge of the Cherwell Service Management platform desired
Training Required Associate’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- ITIL Foundation V4 required within 6 months of hire date..
- 2-5 years of directly related experience in:
- Workstation/server administration
- Network support and communications troubleshooting
- Security alert management
- Customer issue resolution and support
Candidates local to Colorado highly preferred. Must be eligible to interview onsite in Colorado. Must be able to work on a W2 basis without sponsorship for ANY US employer. Third-Party Applications Not Accepted. Thank you in advanced for your interest!