The Network Manager will own and drive Network and Telecom services working with stakeholders and multiple talented engineers and Senior leaders to deliver leading edge technologies ensuring technical integrity of your services and the underlying infrastructure. This position will lead the design, build-out the implementation and support of our network and telephony solutions including WAN, LAN, wireless, Internet, VoIP, Mobility, SIP, Video and voice infrastructure and integrations.
- Manage information technology and computer systems
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions timely
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
- BS in Computer Science, MIS or similar field required.
- 5+ years leading teams of technology professionals in the area of responsibility
- At least ten years of experience in operations, maintenance, and sustained engineering of LAN to WAN internetworking, network security, TCP/IP, Ethernet, Wireless, Internet, Intranet, Extranet, VPN, SDN, Endpoint Security Policy and Enforcement, Switches, Routers; OR any equivalent combination.
- Proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience
- Demonstrated skills in project management
- Organized, possessing excellent time management skills
- Ability to generate innovative approaches and solutions to problems
- Possess excellent documentation and communication skills
- Experience mentoring/developing staff
Thank you in advance for your interest in this opportunity.