Seeking an experienced Network Administrator who will support the design and development of IT Architecture Solutions.
- Experience installing switches and routers and troubleshooting the same.
- Strong understanding of routing protocols: BGP, OSPF, EIGRP
- Experience configuring, and troubleshooting security / WAN protocols: IPSec, DMVPN
- Good knowledge of SDWAN and associated technologies
- Advanced understanding of network monitoring and analysis tools: Solarwinds, CA Spectrum, wireshark
- Experience with Cisco ISE or related AAA servers.
- Experience with wireless bridges: Cambium Networks, Cisco
If you can work on a W2 basis without sponsorship for ANY US employer and fit the description above, please apply. Third-Party Applications Not Accepted. Candidates local to Colorado are preferred.