Looking for a developer who has hands-on experience with building cloud-native applications to help accelerate the business to business integrations and custom applications. This individual will have the opportunity to work on a variety of cutting edge, business-critical projects at the forefront of application development and cloud technology adoption.
- Work as a technical leader alongside business, development and infrastructure teams
- Design and build highly scalable, cloud-native applications on the AWS platform using core developer services like API Gateway, Lambda, SQS, and DynamoDB
- Leverage new technology paradigms (e.g., serverless, containers, microservices)
- Integrate with monolithic applications using decoupled architecture
- Advise on implementing AWS and contemporary software development best practices
- Influence infrastructure architecture by sharing your application development expertise
- 8+ years of large-scale software development or application engineering with recent coding experience in C# and .NET Core
- AWS Cloud experience
- Create documentation of designs and solutions for assigned task
- Maintain data integrity and security in applications
- Develop unit and integration tests
- Performs development of solutions utilizing Visual Studio and Azure DevOps and within department standards
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Operates in an Agile or Scrum software development methodology; develop user stories (or SBIs) to describe changes to functionality
- Creating documentation of designs and solutions for assigned task
- Architecting complex and mission-critical business service applications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technical field
- Demonstrated success as a software developer, application architect, or consultant working with various platforms
- Designing and developing applications on the AWS platform
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent required. Preference given to Associates or Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or Management Field. Over Seven (7) years of relevant professional experience in lieu of formal education.
- Knowledge/Experience: over Seven (7) years of relevant professional work experience.
If you can work on a W2 basis without sponsorship for ANY US employer and fit the description above, please apply. Third-Party Applications Not Accepted. Candidates local to Colorado are preferred.
Thank you in advance for your interest in this opportunity.