As the .NET Developer you will be responsible for maintaining and modifying existing software programs. You will also perform software design and development, unit testing, and debugging of software code. In this role you will be managing many complex tasks simultaneously. To be successful, you must have excellent organizational skills, communication skills, strong analysis, problem identification/resolution capability, and ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
Technical Skills / Knowledge Required:
- A minimum of Eight (8) years Software Development in a Product based organization
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming
- Experience with Database Design and Implementation
- Understanding of n-tier Application Architecture (e.g. MVC, SOA) and Design Patterns
- Working knowledge of web services, service discovery protocol, messaging protocols (REST, RPC, WS-*, SOAP etc.), and schema design
- Experience developing solutions integrating and extending COTS products
- C#, ASP.NET
- Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) - Web Services and Windows Services
- SQL Server 2012
- T-SQL Programming (e.g. stored procedures, views, functions, triggers)
- HTML/XHTML , XML/XSLT, AJAX, SOAP
- SQL Reporting Services
- Cross-browser compliance
Thank you in advanced for your interest in the .NET Developer opportunity!
Candidates local to Colorado highly preferred. Must be eligible to interview onsite in Colorado. Must be able to work on a W2 basis without sponsorship for ANY US employer. Third-Party Applications Not Accepted.