The Senior Lead UX Researcher will partner with Interaction Designers, Visual Designers, Product Owners, Developers and Marketers across the company to provide data-driven research that advocates for excellence in customer experience.
The Senior Lead UX Researcher will achieve this by independently strategizing, designing, executing, analyzing, and presenting research studies. Methods employed will include A/B testing, qualitative and quantitative surveying, data analysis, moderated and unmoderated usability testing, interviews and more.
Must have skills/qualifications:
- 7+ years of user experience research
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with strategizing, implementing, executing, analyzing, and presenting qualitative and quantitative research
- Ability to execute and complete projects quicky and efficiently
- Strong ability to sift through the data and uncover valuable findings and insights
- Strong listening, analytical, and organizational skills with the ability to communicate and present research findings clearly to various audiences and levels of the organization
- Self-starter, highly organized with great attention to detail
- Relentless curiosity about customers and their behaviors
- Passion for great design
Experience with any of the following is a bonus, but not required:
- Strong statistical background
- Design best practice knowledge
- Degree or in-depth course work in UX Research, Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, Computer Science, Cognitive Science, or a closely related field.
- Experience in the Telecommunications Industry
If you can work on a W2 basis without sponsorship for ANY US employer and fit the description above, please apply. Third-Party Applications Not Accepted. Candidates local to Colorado are preferred.
Thank you in advance for your interest in this opportunity.