Senior Lead Architect – Remote/Onsite. Must be local to Denver Metro Area
The Senior Lead Architect is the single point of contact for all technical, management and personnel matters associated with service delivery. May direct additional program management staff in providing the necessary administrative and management expertise for effective program control and reporting. Is responsible for managing a team of cyber security engineers, analysts, forensic specialists, and other technical staff charged with cyber security defense of enterprise IT systems and networks. The scope of these responsibilities includes technical, quality, cost and schedule planning, management, execution, and reporting for a diverse range of information security technical and analytical projects and activities.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 15+ Years of experience as a Senior Network Engineer/Security Architect, or 10+ years of IT Security experience with Bachelor’s Degree, or 5+ years of directly related experience with Master’s Degree
- 10+ Years of experience in Leading and Managing Project/Program Management Life Cycles i.e., IT Portfolio Management
- 7+ years in a leadership/management role
- 5 years of experience managing complex, mission oriented Cyber Security Information Technology and Support Programs
- 5+ years of experience in the following areas: Cybersecurity Operations, policy, procedures, and processes, including RMF and NIST 800-53
- One or more of the following certifications: PMP, CISSP, CISM, GSEC, GCIH, or GSLC desired
Thank you in advanced for your interest
Candidates local to Colorado highly preferred. Must be eligible to interview onsite in Colorado. Must be able to work on a W2 basis without sponsorship for ANY US employer. Third-Party Applications Not Accepted.