Are you a Cyber Security Architect who is passionate about security work and possesses both deep and wide expertise in the security space?
As a Cyber Security Architect Lead you will possess knowledge or expertise with digital security in a variety of aspects. You will be responsible for architecting solutions to protect system boundaries and keep systems, networks, applications, and databases hardened against attacks, and by defining the corresponding processes, procedures, and guidelines to support them.
- Design, build and implement enterprise-class security systems for a production environment
- Responsible for overseeing a security team with direct reports
- Align standards, frameworks and security with overall business and technology strategy
- Identify and communicate current and emerging security threats
- Design security architecture elements to mitigate threats as they emerge
- Create solutions that balance business requirements with information and cyber security requirements
- Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements
- Security architecture, demonstrating solutions delivery, principles and emerging technologies - Designing and implementing security solutions. This includes continuous monitoring and making improvements to those solutions, working with an information security team.
- Consulting and engineering in the development and design of security best practices and implementation of solid security principles across the organization, to meet business goals along with customer and regulatory requirements.
- Security considerations of cloud computing: They include data breaches, broken authentication, hacking, account hijacking, malicious insiders, third parties, APTs, data loss and DoS attacks.
- Identity and access management (IAM) the framework of security policies and technologies that limit and track the access of those in an organization to sensitive technology resources.
- Relevant National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) standards. A system that is not in compliance with the standards set by NIST, along with ISO27001, COBIT and COSO (below), will lack both compliance and adequate security architecture.
- ISO27001 specifications for a framework of policies and procedures that include all legal, physical and technical controls involved in an organization s risk management
- Windows, Linux, Cloud (Azure and AWS), as well as network, database, interface, and application security principles.
- Strong leadership, project and team-building skills, including the ability to lead teams and drive projects and initiatives in multiple departments
- Demonstrated ability to identify risks associated with business processes, operations, information security programs and technology projects
Preferred Education and Certifications:
- Bachelors degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Security, or related discipline, or equivalent experience
- 10+ years progressive technology experience in information technology, with at least 5 years in digital/cyber security
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Information Systems Security Architecture Professional (ISSAP)
- Information Systems Security Engineering Professional (ISSEP)
Click here to Apply
If you can work on a W2 basis without sponsorship for ANY US employer and fit the description above, please apply. Third-Party Applications Not Accepted. Candidates local to Colorado are preferred.