The Lead Business Analyst is a hybrid role requiring both business acumen and technical problem solving. This role is responsible for leveraging the Network Expense (NetEx) business knowledge and operational process; OBIEE platform development and adoption; and performing data analysis to achieve operational efficiency, effectiveness and improve decision making.
- Monitoring the Network Expense (NetEx) operational performance to benefit the achievement of expanded, high quality dispute filings, effective, efficient dispute resolution, and invoice payment goals
- Maintaining a detailed understanding of the network expense data flow and operational process from invoice processing to expense accrual to drive improved visibility, analysis and provide requirements to technical resources for improvements
- Driving OBIEE adoption which includes internal data model usage and metric training
- Performing data analysis. Identifying meaningful insights from large data and metadata sources; interprets and communicates insights and findings from analysis and experiments. Recommends actionable, strategic solutions or process improvements to better NetEx
- Leading data analytic projects using descriptive data modeling to discover insights that will uncover optimization opportunities and advance our team’s capabilities and meet digital transformation goals. This role is expected to produce actionable insights that leads to goal attainment
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum of 6+ years related experience
- Demonstrated success in completing data analysis to provide actionable insight into business processes and/or problems
- Strong communication skills, with proven ability to successfully communicate to specific audience, including presenting and communicating with executive and senior leadership
- Ability to work independently with little supervision and be able to effectively multi-task in a very fast paced environment
- Ability to integrate and foster an analytical culture
- Experience with RDMS such as Oracle, Sql Server and SQL to extract data
- Able to work within an agile, iterative business intelligence development process
- Prior experience with SQL and proficiency with data query tools (TOAD, PL/SQL Developer)
- Prior experience with data analysis and/or reporting software: Tableau, Power BI, Infogix, Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- General understanding of accounting concepts and requirements
- Experience CRM solutions and ERP systems
If you can work on a W2 basis without sponsorship for ANY US employer and fit the description above, please apply. Third-Party Applications Not Accepted. Candidates local to Colorado are preferred.
Thank you in advance for your interest in this opportunity.