- Using Spring Boot and Spring Batch to create microservices using enterprise integration patterns
- DevOps in the context of using a Kubernetes environment a plus
- DevOps experience with building and running automated pipelines a plus
- Java service development in Spring serving client apps
- Familiarity with windows critical, Linux valued but not likely to be mission critical
- Expertise with Gitlab a must, familiarity with CI/CD DevOps processes (pref. Kubernetes
- Experience with development and testing of microservices and APIs
GIT is a must
- Must have prior Agile experience, preferable use of JIRA
- High location flexibility, especially during ongoing COVID risk period
If you can work on a W2 basis without sponsorship for ANY US employer and fit the description above, please apply. Third-Party applications not accepted. Candidates local to Colorado are preferred.
Thank you in advanced for your interest in this role!