IT Project Manager
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time, on budget and that the project scope is controlled.
- Project requirements will need to be met with quality. Requirements management, control and experience are critical in this position.
- Budget and cost management.
- Communication and management of all key stakeholder expectations.
- Keeps team and Sponsor informed of progress and issues that impact the achievement of goals.
- Very strong in all facets of Project Management including task management, staff management, cost management, budget management and stakeholder communication
- Solid Change Management (Prosci) experience.
- PMP certified a plus
- Bachelor's degree
If you can work on a W2 basis without sponsorship for ANY US employer and fit the description above, please apply. Third-Party Applications Not Accepted. Candidates local to Colorado are preferred.
Thank you in advance for your interest in this opportunity.