Sr. IT Business Analyst
- Facilitate working sessions with the business, IT, and 3rd party solution vendor to ensure collaboration and business needs are met throughout the project lifecycle
- Managing projects from start to completion
- Works with business counterparts to understand and document functional requirements
- Facilitate the translation of business requirements into a supportive solution
- Responsible for the creation and approval of the functional specification
- Represent a rigorous customer service attitude
- Minimum 5+ years of business analyst experience including direct interaction with large, complex applications and enterprise level initiatives
- Experience in eliciting, driving, organizing and tracking requirements throughout the software development lifecycle
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of management and team members
- Ability to complete tasks on a timely basis with minimal supervision and to provide timely / accurate status to IT management
- Experience with project-oriented environments and thorough understanding of typical project delivery methodologies
- Exceptional critical thinking skills, including system, process, and business analysis. Comprehensive thinker for issue analysis and resolution
- Experience with oil and gas industry and a variety of oil and gas applications (EHS applications preferred)
Third-Party Applications Not Accepted. Candidates local to Colorado are preferred.
Thank you in advance for your interest in this opportunity.