Seeking an IT Business Analyst that specializes in GIS.
Work Experience and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in GIS, Computer Science, Information Technology or related technical experience.
- 7+ years’ experience delivering enterprise solutions as a GIS professional preferably with exposure to the Oil and Gas industry.
- Significant experience working with ArcGIS ESRI Software 10.5 or greater including ArcGIS Server, Portal, Monitor, and Event Server.
- Strong GIS technical skill set including Geoprocesses, Python, FME, and Web GIS
- Geocortex administration, workflow development, and site creation experience preferred but not required.
- Works directly with business owners to document and formalize detailed system requirements. Internally develops or works with third party vendors to develop and deploy support and project solutions per business requirements.
- Functionally understands and works to have expert knowledge of applications of which the role is responsible.
- Participates in production support, issue resolution and change control management activities.
- Interprets existing IT controls environment and applies to existing and proposed processes to ensure compliance.
- Results oriented individual that can autonomously manage their responsibilities with minimal supervision from IT management.
- Ability to understand business level requirements and translate into solutions based on existing IT systems, controls and infrastructure.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple priorities and prioritize tasks appropriately.
- Ability to successfully communicate with all levels within an organization and facilitate understanding of processes and issues from a business perspective.
- Effectively work to gain credibility from the business by: acting with integrity, promoting trust and respect within the project teams and continually managing change across the effected business unit.
Thank you in advance for you interest in this position!