We are looking for an eager Infrastructure Support Engineer who enjoys working in a fast paced environment while wearing multiple different hats. This position will be responsible for infrastructure support, managing vendors and products, implementing, and maintaining solutions. Great location in a collaborative office environment in Greenwood Village with competitive benefits!
- Responsible for support of on-premise and cloud infrastructure.
- Participate in finalizing plans and execution of the migration of our core IT infrastructure to the cloud.
- Responsible for security of the IT infrastructure.
- Responsible for end-to-end availability and performance of mission critical services and builds automation to prevent problem recurrence; automate response to all non-exceptional service conditions
- Support all aspects of the IT infrastructure operations, network communication (LAN, WAN, email, etc.), data center, databases, storage hardware, and software.
- Drive strategic technology initiatives which build and maintain infrastructure, including but not limited to 24x7 data center and cloud infrastructure management and strategy, and innovative end user computing solutions
- Implement and manage packaged applications such as Microsoft Windows/Active Directory, Cisco Meraki wired and wireless networking, RingCentral voice-over-IP, mobile devices, and management.
- Manage the relationships of third-party service providers in the delivery of projects and infrastructure managed services
- Manage critical technology general control processes, including user access management, segregation of duties, and other controls supporting PCI requirements
Essential experience and job requirements
- Bachelor s Degree in computer science, engineering, networking related technologies or a similar field
- 5-7 years of experience in managing IT infrastructure
- 5 years of experience managing a cloud environment (AWS and Azure)
- Experience migrating applications to the cloud
- 5 years of project management experience
If you are able to work on a W2 basis without sponsorship for ANY US employer and fit the description above, please apply! Third-Party Applications Not Accepted.