- 7+ years of experience within an ESRI GIS enterprise environment
- Ability to communicate about best practice application of GIS software
- Collaborate with IT Managers and IT Project Managers to plan and manage both operational and project schedules, task dependencies, and resource assignments
- Lead operational support and maintenance of all components of GIS systems (database schema, access, configuration, web services, portal items) while leveraging Douglas County’s IT service management processes and tools
- Lead provisioning and installation of GIS software, both on premise and in cloud environments
- Configure, implement and maintain the components of GIS systems
- Document work conducted or needed on GIS systems, including changes to portal content, look and feel, functionality, configuration, servers, databases, and workflows
- Plan and manage license and subscription procurement and utilization for GIS software
- Bachelors degree is required
- Compensation up to $120,000/annual salary; based on experience
If you can work on a W2 basis without sponsorship for ANY US employer and fit the description above, please apply. Third-Party Applications Not Accepted. Candidates local to Colorado are preferred.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity!