Great opportunity for a GIS Analyst to work on an exciting project. In this role you will work with business owners to document and formalize detailed system requirements. Responsibilities will include working internally or with third party vendors to develop and deploy support and project solutions per business requirements.
- Bachelor degree in GIS, Computer Science, Information Technology or related technical experience.
- 7+ years experience delivering enterprise solutions as a GIS professional preferably with exposure to the Oil and Gas industry.
- Significant experience working with ArcGIS ESRI Software 10.5 or greater including ArcGIS Server, Portal, Monitor, and Event Server.
- Strong GIS technical skill set including Geoprocesses, Python, FME, and Web GIS
- Functionally understands and works to have expert knowledge of applications of which the role is responsible.
- Participates in production support, issue resolution and change control management activities.
- Interprets existing IT controls environment and applies to existing and proposed processes to ensure compliance.
- Ability to understand business level requirements and translate into solutions based on existing IT systems, controls and infrastructure.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple priorities and prioritize tasks appropriately.
If you can work on a W2 basis without sponsorship for ANY US employer and fit the description above, please apply. Third-Party Applications Not Accepted. Candidates local to Colorado are preferred.
Thanks in advance for your interest in this opportunity.