The primary focus of this role includes developing audits, auditing, analysis and reporting of the financial impacts of these audits. This position requires exceptional interpersonal skills, a high comfort level with dynamic priorities, a curiosity and willingness to solve business problems and identify new problems. The ideal candidate has a strong awareness of the systems used for order entry, provisioning and invoicing customers and is proficient in financial analysis and SQL.
- Responsible for performing detailed customer audits that identify revenue recovery and cost savings opportunities
- Isolate and research services, analyze the business drivers, determine root cause, and work with functional and business teams to resolve leakage issues
- Conduct variance reporting, root cause identification, and error resolution resulting in revenue recovery or cost savings
- Design and implement financial assurance controls including source data acquisition, normalization, and automation. Implement new control points and metrics as the business changes
- Lead efforts that prevent revenue leakage, reduce cost, increase revenue and reduce defects
- Audit and evaluate customer’s invoices, contracts, and orders to ensure revenue is billed appropriately
- Optimize business intelligence including query development and data analysis
- Build and run queries and conduct complex data analysis. Support adhoc requests and projects as requested by the supported organizations and teams
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Above average Microsoft Office application skills, specifically in Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of SQL Server and able to write SQL
- Exceptional ability to work effectively in groups with disparate priorities and operational targets
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with ability to develop productive business relationships with internal & external team members
- Exceptional analytical skill and business acumen
Bachelors or Equivalent in Computer Science, IT, Business Admin, Mathematics, Finance, Accounting
If you can work on a W2 basis without sponsorship for ANY US employer and fit the description above, please apply. Third-Party Applications Not Accepted. Candidates local to Colorado are preferred.
Thank you in advance for your interest in this opportunity.