The Enterprise Application Architect is responsible for effective design, architecture and integration of applications, application services, application integration, and general non-infrastructure services utilized in the delivery of business solutions.
- Leads team of related disciplines in pursuit of strong Architecture and Design
Designing and overseeing the development of integration-centric architectures and solutions
Designing solutions that transition from existing traditional integration platforms to a micro-services based architecture
Define new solutions using microservice-oriented architecture patterns, automating business process models and cloud-based services
Building process-centric solutions by architecting business process focused IT infrastructures
Creating architectural roadmaps to and migrate applications into cloud-based services
- 10+ years of IT and business/industry work experience including architecture, design, and deployment; systems lifecycle management; and application development planning and management; 5+ years in an application architect role preferred
- Mastery of advanced integration technologies SOA, Microservices, ESB/messaging, API gateways, event-driven architectures, as well
- Knowledge and experience with to Azure and/or AWS application services and middleware, including server less compute.
- Strong understanding of cloud architecture best practices, standards and services
If you can work on a W2 basis without sponsorship for ANY US employer and fit the description above, please apply. Third-Party Applications Not Accepted. Candidates local to Colorado are preferred.