The ideal candidate will possess expertise in Network and business domains. You will be intricately involved in ownership and coordination of enhancements, change and evolution of assigned product(s).
- To oversee the administration, configuration & customization of network applications for all new & existing implementations
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Understand network technologies such as Ethernet, ATM, VPLS, MPLS, ISDN, IPSec, VLANs, HSRP, TCP/IP, PPP, EIGRP, BGP, QoS, Multicast, ACLs, VPNs, IP Tel, VoIP, VxLAN, and Structured Cabling
- Ensure vendor is implementing and installing WAP and WLCs for wireless network
- Assist with vendor selection and management including drafting RFPs, negotiating terms and contracts for goods and services
- 7+ years of Network Operations and/or engineering/design background
- Hands-on experience with carrier-grade routers and operating systems required
- In-depth experience in IP, BGP, MPLS, MP-BGP, IS-IS, RSVP and LDP
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment, deliver high quality performance on multiple, simultaneous strategic, value-added tasks and priorities within an Agile environment
- A bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
If you can work on a W2 basis without sponsorship for ANY US employer and fit the description above, please apply. Third-Party Applications Not Accepted. Candidates local to Houston are preferred.
Thank you in advance for your interest in this opportunity.