Digital Communications Leader
- 7-10 years of experience in operating and managing relevant digital communications networks
- Extensive experience with Tropos networks, Cambium radios, LTE networks and the SuprOS Communication Network Management System
- Extensive understanding of serial communications systems and remote terminal unit (RTU) and programmable logic controller (PLC) configurations
- Extensive experience with Network Operations Centers (NOC) and NMS, NOC monitoring services and other best practices that serve as a first line of defense against network disruptions and failures
- Familiarization with the application and maintenance of Cisco IE 2000 and 3300 switches
- Familiarization with telecommunications power systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to present results and ideas clearly
- Extensive experience with mathematics and the ability to make accurate calculations and summarize data.
- Ability to work across several disciplines when identifying and implementing new solutions and processes
- Possess a general understanding of how to implement and deploy applications on AWS
- Self-starter with commercial mindset to improve overall business performance
- Analytical prowess to leverage data and available resources to resolve key issues that arise every day
Candidates local to Colorado highly preferred. Third-Party Applications Not Accepted.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity!