DevOps Engineern - 100% Remote Contract
- Administer operational applications (installs, deployments, patches, access requests, access terminations)
- Assist with the day-to-day operation and configuration of source control management systems
- Develop and maintain CICD pipelines for efficient and reliable builds and deployments
- Identify, develop, and implement automation opportunities using CICD tools and scripting
- Monitor builds and releases and address any failures that may occur.
- General Windows Server configuration such as IIS, Application Pools, and Services
- Maintain and monitor scheduling software for applications.
- Deployment of operational and some financial applications to test and production environments
- Respond and remedy any service requests via ticketing system (ServiceNow)
- Provide on-call tier-3 support (on a rotation)
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- Experience with source control management systems
- Experience with continuous integration/deployment environments
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio
- Basic Windows Server Management
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps or equivalent
- Knowledge of scripting languages
- Experience with Visual Studio/MSBuild
Must be able to work on a W2 basis without sponsorship for ANY US employer. Third-Party Applications Not Accepted.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity!