This position installs and resolves problems with IT technology located at field locations to meet service levels and commitments to end-users. Assists the field end-users in the use of field IT technology.
- Associates degree in computer science, information systems or related field preferred
- Previous experience as a help desk technician, computer technician, or IT support
- ITIL Foundation certification preferred
- Experience installing and troubleshooting switches and routers
- Experience troubleshooting windows laptops, desktops and servers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve multiple issues
- Ability to identify needs for process improvements
If you can work on a W2 basis without sponsorship for ANY US employer and fit the description above, please apply. Third-Party Applications Not Accepted. Candidates must be local to Colorado.
Thank you in advance for your interest in this opportunity.