Join a company that delivers exceptional customer service and believes that happy and fulfilled employees make it happen. If you are innovative, take ownership of your work, and can take great care of our internal and external clients we should talk! Our client values truth, love and integrity where you help foster an environment of respect, honor, and caring for those that they interact with.
They are looking for a Desktop Engineer to join their IT group. This role will work with a team of professional to manage, configure and maintain IT computing equipment and provide positive customer experience for employees.
- 5-7 years of technical experience
- Hands on experience supporting IT hardware/assets & Windows 7-10 environments, with strong troubleshooting experience.
- Customer focused with the ability to provide exceptional service to end users
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with strong organization and prioritization skills
- Experience working with IT inventory/ asset management
If you can work on a W2 basis without sponsorship for ANY US employer and fit the description above, please apply. Third-Party Applications Not Accepted. Candidates local to Colorado are preferred. Thank you in advance for your interest in this opportunity.