Sr. Database Developer
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or a closely related field from an accredited college or university is required.
- Responsible for the design, development, test, release, maintenance, and technical support of custom data applications such as data pipelines/ETLs/data processing/APIs.
- Proficient in developing solutions using Azure Cloud Services, SQL Server, T-SQL, Stored procedures, SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS.
- Relational and multi-dimensional data modeling
- Performs analysis, design and implementation of data migration as needed.
- Knowledgeable in data integration and/or data migration design and implementation, data management principles and best practices, and the architecture and design of Business Intelligence solutions.
If you can work on a W2 basis without sponsorship for ANY US employer and fit the description above, please apply. Third-Party Applications Not Accepted. Candidates local to Colorado are preferred.