Seeking a driven Data Scientist to lead analytical experiments in a methodical manner and evaluate alternate models via theoretical approaches. You will be responsible for the building of predictive models and algorithms, exploratory data analysis, test design, statistical tests and measures, and business value measurement. This role requires a highly organized and attentive individual to participate in the team s engagement with business stakeholders and partners to enhance the existing analytics solutions and develop new solutions to business problems. Come join a highly collaborative team in downtown Denver, walking distance to Union Station close to public transportation. Commuter benefits included!
- PowerBI, realtime dashboarding, MI/BI and shallow analytics best practices
- Serve as the subject matter expert to articulate areas such as strategic, business and data analytics & statistics, data science, big data, normalization and modeling
- In conjunction with Data Engineers, building and managing new data tables that support data collection, cross-functional data integration, data visualization, dashboards, predictive analytics, and data mining.
- Leverages data science tools and techniques in analyzing large data-sets that will enable development of custom models and algorithms to uncover insights, trends, and patterns in the data, which will be useful in availing informed courses of action.
- Create data science platforms to test and experiment with techniques inclusive of advanced analytics, behavioral modeling, and churn capitalizing on new data science approaches that can yield revenue for the business.
- Partners with other non-technical departments within the business assisting them in understanding how data science can benefit them and improve their effectiveness and performance.
- Draw reports and presentations for Data and Analytics and key stakeholders to serve as valuable insights and aid in departmental decision making. These reports and presentation must, therefore, be clearly articulated, becoming clear, engaging, and convincing.
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Degree (Master s or PhD preferred) in Statistics, Machine Learning, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, or any other related quantitative field.
- 3+ years of hands on experience in machine learning (supervised, unsupervised and ensemble methods), natural language processing or computer vision. Deep learning experience is a bonus
- Strong programming skills: R, Python
- Experience with big data, real-time streaming data and cluster computing environments
- Knowledge and exposure to cloud technologies, Azure and/or AWS
Thank you in advanced for your interest in the Data Scientist opportunity at Sempera!
Candidates local to Colorado highly preferred. Must be eligible to interview onsite in Colorado. Must be able to work on a W2 basis without sponsorship for ANY US employer. Third-Party Applications Not Accepted.